Looking for advice?
For more than 60 years, Haller Colvin has helped businesses and individuals navigate complex legal issues. Our attorneys have decades of experience working in several specialized service areas. But when you call Haller Colvin, you don’t feel like “just another case file.” You feel like you’re getting advice from a friend.
- SUPER LAWYERS LIST 2023
- HallerColvin PC is pleased to announce that Lindsey M. Tipton has been named a Partner of the law firm
- Sarah L. Schreiber Selected as Best Attorney – General Practice in 2022 Fort Wayne Newspapers Readers' Choice Awards
- Haller Colvin PC is Pleased to Announce Attorneys Listed in the 2023 Edition of the Best Lawyers in America
- John O. Feighner was Presented with the Lifetime Achievement Award by the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- 2021 Super Lawyers List
- Haller & Colvin PC is pleased to announce that Charles Heiny and Spencer Feighner will lead the firm as members of the Management Committee.
- Sarah L. Schreiber named Partner
- Linda A. Polley elected to serve as a member of the Allen County Judicial Nominating Commission
- Haller & Colvin's Holly Brady Re-Nominated by President Trump to Serve as United States District Court Judge
- Mark E. GiaQuinta and Sarah L. Schreiber Discussed Recent Decisions of the Indiana Board of Tax Review and Indiana Tax Court at the ICAA Conference.
- Haller & Colvin, P.C. is pleased to announce that the following attorneys were listed in the 2018 Edition of Indiana's Super Lawyers:
- Gale M. Phelps Award
- Sarah L. Schreiber steps up as a member of the Program Committee for the American Inns of Court
- Jeffrey B. Harding Elected to the Board of Directors of the Regional Chamber of Northeast Indiana
- Suzanne M. Wagner Elected as Chairman of the Family & Juvenile Law Section of the Indiana State Bar Association
- Sherrill Wm. Colvin Receives Recognition of 50-Year Attorney by the Allen County Bar Association
- Holly A. Brady Elected to Serve as a Member of the Allen County Judicial Nominating Commission
- Senior Information Fair
- Sarah L. Schreiber Selected to Chair the Communications Committee for the Young Leaders of Northeast Indiana
- Suzanne M. Wagner to Present at the Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum in Indianapolis on Representing the Client in Mediation for Family Law Mediators
- John O. Feighner Elected as an Attorney Member of the Indiana Judicial Nominating Commission and the Indiana Judicial Qualifications Commission
- 2015 March Against Hunger
- Denim Day
- Haller & Colvin, P.C. is pleased to announce that the following attorneys were listed in the 2020 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America: