Sarah L. Schreiber
Practicing Since: 2013
- J.D. – 2013 – Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, Ind. – Magna Cum Laude.
- B.A. in Communications – 2010 – University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign – Magna Cum Laude.
Key Practice Areas:
- Employment Litigation and Labor Relations
- Property Tax Litigation
- Civil Litigation
Licensed to Practice in:
- State of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Allen County Bar Association – Board of Directors, Past President
- American Inns of Court, Benjamin Harrison Chapter - Past President
- Best Lawyers in America, 2024
- Super Lawyers Rising Star; 2018 - 2023
- Fort Wayne Newspapers Readers' Choice - Best Attorney - General Practice, 2022
- Appellate Oral Argument
- Leadership Fort Wayne, Class of 2017
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Junior Achievement
- Downtown Improvement District, Board of Directors – 2017-2019
- Business Women of Northeast Indiana, "Real Property Assessment Can Pose Real Problems"