Looking for advice?
For more than 50 years, Haller & Colvin has helped businesses and individuals navigate complex legal issues. Our attorneys have decades of experience working in several areas of the law. But when you call Haller & Colvin, you don’t feel like “just another case file.” You feel like you’re getting advice from a friend.
- Linda A. Polley elected to serve as a member of the Allen County Judicial Nominating Commission
- Haller & Colvin's Holly Brady Re-Nominated by President Trump to Serve as United States District Court Judge
- Mark E. GiaQuinta and Sarah L. Schreiber Discussed Recent Decisions of the Indiana Board of Tax Review and Indiana Tax Court at the ICAA Conference.
- Haller & Colvin, P.C. is pleased to announce that the following attorneys were listed in the 2018 Edition of Indiana's Super Lawyers:
- Gale M. Phelps Award
- Sarah L. Schreiber steps up as a member of the Program Committee for the American Inns of Court
- Jeffrey B. Harding Elected to the Board of Directors of the Regional Chamber of Northeast Indiana
- Suzanne M. Wagner Elected as Chairman of the Family & Juvenile Law Section of the Indiana State Bar Association
- Sherrill Wm. Colvin Receives Recognition of 50-Year Attorney by the Allen County Bar Association
- Holly A. Brady Elected to Serve as a Member of the Allen County Judicial Nominating Commission
- Senior Information Fair
- Sarah L. Schreiber Selected to Chair the Communications Committee for the Young Leaders of Northeast Indiana
- Suzanne M. Wagner to Present at the Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum in Indianapolis on Representing the Client in Mediation for Family Law Mediators
- John O. Feighner Elected as an Attorney Member of the Indiana Judicial Nominating Commission and the Indiana Judicial Qualifications Commission
- 2015 March Against Hunger
- Denim Day