Dear Clients, Colleagues and Friends:
Just as the rest of our local community, state and federal governments are doing, Haller & Colvin (H&C) is staying abreast of the latest developments with the COVID-19 virus. We are carefully monitoring the latest advisories from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the U.S. Centers for Disease control (CDC) and our local health experts. In an effort to ensure health and well-being of our H&C attorneys and staff, as well as that of our clients, and everyone’s families, H&C is implementing measures consistent with the recommendation of these organizations.
Please rest assured that even during these times of uncertainty H&C is committed to offering its clients the same professional and efficient services to which you have been accustomed. Our staff and attorneys have the ability to work remotely and many will be doing so until this crisis has passed. You may continue to communicate with our office as you normally would. Our phones will still be answered, emails received and responded to and work delivered in a timely fashion. Whether our team members are working from the office or remotely, rest assured that they will be as accessible and responsive as they have always been.
During this time, we are encouraging telephonic and email communications over in-person meetings. To the extent in-person meetings are necessary H&C will limit the size to fewer than ten individuals and will abide by best practices for social distancing.
H&C will continue to closely monitor the situation and modify additional protective measures as the need arises or the government demands. Nevertheless, be assured that H&C is still here to serve your needs.
We will post any updated information on our website. Our attorney bios are also on our website. Their bios contain their V-cards with email and direct line information. Our receptionist will answer phones from 9:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday but we encourage direct contact with our attorneys using their contact information on their bio's.
We thank you for your continued trust and confidence through this unprecedented time.
Haller & Colvin
See Contact us button below.
Looking for advice?
For more than 50 years, Haller & Colvin has helped businesses and individuals navigate complex legal issues. Our attorneys have decades of experience working in several areas of the law. But when you call Haller & Colvin, you don’t feel like “just another case file.” You feel like you’re getting advice from a friend.
- Sarah L. Schreiber named Partner
- Linda A. Polley elected to serve as a member of the Allen County Judicial Nominating Commission
- Haller & Colvin's Holly Brady Re-Nominated by President Trump to Serve as United States District Court Judge
- Mark E. GiaQuinta and Sarah L. Schreiber Discussed Recent Decisions of the Indiana Board of Tax Review and Indiana Tax Court at the ICAA Conference.
- Haller & Colvin, P.C. is pleased to announce that the following attorneys were listed in the 2018 Edition of Indiana's Super Lawyers:
- Gale M. Phelps Award
- Sarah L. Schreiber steps up as a member of the Program Committee for the American Inns of Court
- Jeffrey B. Harding Elected to the Board of Directors of the Regional Chamber of Northeast Indiana
- Suzanne M. Wagner Elected as Chairman of the Family & Juvenile Law Section of the Indiana State Bar Association
- Sherrill Wm. Colvin Receives Recognition of 50-Year Attorney by the Allen County Bar Association
- Holly A. Brady Elected to Serve as a Member of the Allen County Judicial Nominating Commission
- Senior Information Fair
- Sarah L. Schreiber Selected to Chair the Communications Committee for the Young Leaders of Northeast Indiana
- Suzanne M. Wagner to Present at the Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum in Indianapolis on Representing the Client in Mediation for Family Law Mediators
- John O. Feighner Elected as an Attorney Member of the Indiana Judicial Nominating Commission and the Indiana Judicial Qualifications Commission
- 2015 March Against Hunger
- Denim Day